Sochstudio.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Sochstudio.com is owned and operated by MD Retail India Pvt Ltd.
Soch offers FREE shipping on every order for most locations within India if the value of the order is greater than Rs.999/-. For certain locations within India and for values below Rs.1000/- per shipment, actual delivery charges will be charged.
Your order will be shipped to you fully insured.
We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt.
After your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered via Delhivery or Aramex courier within 3-7 working days.
We make shopping at Soch as easy. You get to choose your convenient mode of payment:
- Cash-on-Delivery at select places
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Net Banking
Cash on Delivery Charges
A cash on delivery charge will be applicable on orders below INR 750/-
Description of Services
This Website provides access to pricing, news and other information services related to apparel and ethnic wear.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and customer verification question (example: your mother's maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes. Confidentiality will be maintained on the personal details furnished.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by Soch as confirmed by our payment.
To confirm the orders, Soch may contact Customers who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Customer a verification question. Soch will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Customer.
Once the purchase of the item(s) is confirmed by the Customer, Soch will arrange to pack and deliver the product to the Customer.
In view of timing differences, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the Customer might have been sold since and might not be available in stock at that point of time.
Soch offers multiple payment options to Customers on the Website:
- Online Payment: Customers can make online payments using his/her credit/debit card; and we as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Customer towards an order, Soch shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Customer without any liability whatsoever.
- Cash on delivery: Our courier partner supports cash on delivery as a payment option at no additional charges. Customers can opt for this payment mode by selecting the ‘Cash on delivery’ option in the checkout page.
Any refunds due by Soch to the Customer shall be made in the following manners:
- Credit card: The credit card account of the Customer will be re-credited with the refund amount by the Soch. The refund amount will be credited to the Customer's account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
- Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Customer by Soch within ten (10) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Customer has been approved.
Any order cancellation request will be entertained only within 30 days from order date. No exchange/return/cancellation request will be allowed after the 30 day period from order date.
Usage of Promo code by the Company
- Soch has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
- Soch can at any time ask the Customer for the proof of having received the promo code.
- Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by Soch.
- Promo codes,at Soch’s discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders,or on specific dates and occasions.
- Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the site.
- For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
- For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
- By using this website you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the website and / or services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this website or its content
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the website and / services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and / or services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Soch or any other person or entity, as determined in the Soch sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the website and / or services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the website and / or services
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the website and / or services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the website and / or services are Soch's copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Soch. No information, content or material from the website and / or services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Soch's express written permission
You expressly understand and agree that:
The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Soch and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Soch makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, Soch cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. Soch does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While Soch makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Soch reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- Soch does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Soch, its distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
Soch or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company's reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 14 and 15 may not apply to you.